Tuesday, November 11, 2008

blogella

place: göksu's dorm
day: tuesday
time: 12:16
things i have eaten so far: none
plans to go to the library: blown
new song to be obsessed about: kate nash - nicest thing
number of people i can see from the window: none
level of frustration due to the fact that i missed the nada surf concert: unmeasurable
weather: shitty
artists i wanna see live at the moment: nada surf!!, bat for lashes, lily allen
my regret about last night: spilling toothbrush on my tshirt while brushing teeth (damn it)
status: waiting for göksu to come back from class with food



just like that poe song: "not even god takes this long to get back! so get back." people are weird. they say things and then disappear. i neither have the energy nor the will to chase. i could actually use something normal for a change. when it comes to other people who say "things" to someone, big things even, then run away with someone else and break the hell out of someone's heart: i don't even know what to say to you. even though i'm not involved in this, i am pretty mad. that someone is a person i love dearly.



it's pretty boring to study all these beginner stuff i learnt like 6 years ago and forgot once again, this time in german. my destiny is depending on that test now.


in other news; i don't have much going on in my life. stay tuned.

2 comments:

fwengebola said...

I'd argue that your destiny isn't dependant on that test; after all, every test I've taken has me wound up here, in my room, doing nothing related to those tests I passed.

i am not your freud said...

well that test results will show if i can stay here and study or not. i have no idea what i'm gonna do if i can't pass it. i need a plan B.