yes i have some long term plans. you thought i'd just study here and move on, right? WRONG.
here's my to do list:
- forbid to build buildings without elevators and make it obligatory to put elevators in the existing ones
- make sure mcdonalds sells onion rings (they don't here)
- make it forbidden to go out with socks and sandals/slippers
- forbid cute guys to wear ugly shoes
- make supermarkets deliver things home, even without a cost.
- make it obligatory for supermarkets to be open on sundays
- make it obligatory to have a washbasin in toilets
- make it forbidden to say "das ist einfach meine art" - "that's just the way i am"
- make it forbidden to say "das ist so strange"
- make it obligatory to install a tap inside every toilet seat so that you can wash your ass and make that an EU standart
- make sure turks don't need a touristic visa for any country whatsoever (oh the omnipotence)
- make it obligatory for the subway to run 24/7
- get rid of the 2cl standart for alcoholic beverages and let customers decide how much alcohol they want in their drinks, without a change in the price
- build a lot of rehabilitation centers regarding the entry above
- find out how junkies can afford to have huge dogs when they are begging for money in subways
- forbid crocs and punish the people who wear them
- forbid krochas (this kind of people)
- make it forbidden to say "ich hab dich lieb". that's a categorization of feelings that i never understand. when it comes to having feelings for someone, you either like them (be it a little or a lot) or love them. (well there is also being in love but that's not relevant to the subject matter now). "ich hab dich lieb" stands between "i like you" and "i love you" and it leads to confusion. even native speakers themselves can't explain what it actually means. let's just get rid of it and make life easier.
- speaking of making life easier: get rid of the articles "der, die, das" and simplify german.
- make the weather warmer and sunnier (i'm on a mission from god)
- make public transportation free for students
- make sure everybody can study psychology without having to pass an exam first. you know what? fuck it, let's just get rid of all exams.
that's all that i have in mind right now. more to come, probably.
vote for me to become the queen of austria and let me bring monarchy back! text IAMNOTYOURFREUDIAMYOURQUEEN to 2875.